Become Our Human Resources Manager
As we approach a critical and hugely exciting stage in our journey, Techloop is looking for a Human Resources Manager to come aboard and help take us to the next level.
The next few years promise to be extremely challenging yet thoroughly rewarding as we expand into further territories around Europe and grow our team at a rapid rate. If this sounds like an environment you'd thrive in, we'd love to hear from you.
What is Techloop?
Techloop is a venture-funded startup headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. We are an online marketplace connecting hiring companies with talented IT professionals. Unlike traditional recruitment channels, we put the control in the hands of the candidates - we offer them anonymity, up-front salary, information on the project, insights into company culture and even a hiring bonus. We have big plans for growth in the next two years and aim to disrupt the IT recruitment market in the CEE and beyond.
About the Role
- Actively assist in the recruitment and selection of prospective employees for Techloop.
- Create and implement HR Processes for employee on-boarding, training and evaluation.
- Provide ad-hoc advice on issues relating to the Czech Labour law.
- Preparation of standard legal documentation (e.g. employee contracts etc.).
- Managing external vendors or services providers when required
- Promote internal company culture and values through all levels of the organisation.
- Organise company events and team buildings.
- University degree, preferably in HR, Law or Psychology.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR generalist role (ideally from a fast growing organisation).
- Team management experience.
- Direct recruitment experience (using job boards, databases, LinkedIn etc.).
- Experience of conflict resolution.
- Independent thinker able to proactively come up with solutions/improvements.
- Excellent English, native level Czech.
- PC skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote.
- Attractive salary/compensation package.
- Key role in a fast-growing startup.
- 25 days’ annual holiday.
- Regular social events.
- Free hot and cold drinks.
- Dog and bicycle friendly offices in central Prague.
Does this sound like a challenge that would be right up your alley? Let us know - we'd love to meet you. Click the button below or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.